2nd Transnational Coordination Meeting
Ready Women Project 2nd Transnational Coordination Meeting
- Brief overview of the current situation of the project activities
- Evaluation and Quality assurance: next steps in the strategy/planning
- Risk management
- Dissemination plan and communication activities:
Overview of dissemination activities /1st dissemination report.
- Planning next activities. Debate
- Results of qualitative study on relations between women with disabilities and employment opportunities. Debate
- Planning curricula and educational content and implementation of a specific training course in basic and professional competences and soft skills for women with disabilities.
- Planning next Pilot Implementation of the curricula
- Requirements of courses
- Nº of participant women
- Needs of self-assessment on soft skills
- Individual Reports
- Evaluation, questions, agreement on the next transnational meeting in Istanbul